Comment on page
SLA Violation Review
- 1.Click on 'Violation Reviews' in the navigation menu (Figure 1).
- 2.After clicking on the Violation Reviews Link, the Violation Reviews dashboard appears (Figure 2).
- 3.Admin users will see an option to view all SLA Violations for the current organization. This can be done by using the 'View all toggle' (Figure 3).
Figure 1. Violation Reviews link
Figure 2. Violation Reviews dashboard
Figure 3. View All Product Violations toggle
- 1.To view the Violations for a Product click on the Review Violations button` in the grid (Figure 4)
- 2.The Review Violations modal shows the Violations for the Product as well as the SLA Definition the Violation is associated with (Figure 5).
- 3.Use the button on each Violation record to mark the Violation as reviewed.
Figure 4. Review Violations button
Figure 5. Review Violations table
- 1.To export the table to a spreadsheet, identify the Export button at the top right of the screen (Figure 6).
- 2.After pressing the Export button, a CSV file will be downloaded.
Figure 6. Export button
- 1.To Issue a Refund, click on the "Issue Refund" button at the top right of the screen (Figure 7).
- 2.After pressing the "Issue Refund" button, a form appears with all the necessary details for a refund (Figure 8).
- 3.Fill in the necessary inputs. All options are required.
- 4.Click on "Save" and the refund will be issued.
Figure 7. Issue Refund button
Figure 8. Issue Refund form
- 1.Move the mouse over the preferred column header.
- 2.After moving the mouse over the preferred column header, an arrow appears next to the column name (Figure 9).
- 3.There are two directions: ascendant and descendant. The direction value switches between them. If the arrow goes up, the direction is ascendant, else, the direction is descendant.
- 4.Click on the header to change the sort direction, the items will be ordered by the column name and the selected direction.
Figure 9. Violation Reviews sorting
- 1.To see more items, use the pagination options. Identify the pagination options located at the bottom of the table (Figure 10).
- 2.The pagination options show the pages that surround the current page.
- 3.To access a specific page click on the number of the page.
- 4.To go to the first page, click on the button with the less than angle bracket “<”.
- 5.To go to the last page, click on the button with the more than angle bracket “>”.
Figure 10. Violation Reviews pagination
- 1.The data shown in the table depends on the current organization selected.
- 2.To change the current organization, click on the settings icon in the top right of the navigation bar.
- 3.After expanding this menu, the Organizations menu appears (Figure 11).
- 4.Click on any of the available organizations in the list to select it and the data will be updated.
Figure 11. Change Organization Menu