Comment on page
In Revenium, assets are most commonly APIs, though they can also be API Resources (including a specific verb to be checked), connectors, or streams. Assets can be bundled into products.
- 1.Click on 'Assets' in the navigation menu (Figure 1).
- 2.After clicking on the Assets Link, the Assets dashboard is displayed (Figure 2).
Figure 1. Assets link
Figure 2. Assets dashboard
The top search bar in Figure 3 shows where a user can search products by the product name or settlement period.
Additionally, as an admin user, the option to filter the list of Products by users is available. Search the user's name in the Owner search bar (Figure 16) and the table will be updated with the Products owned by that user. Admin users will see an option to view all Products assigned to the current organization.
As an admin user, the option to list the Assets of other users is available. Search the user's name in the Owner search bar (Figure 3) and the table will be updated with the Assets owned by that user.
Figure 3. Owner search
- 1.Click on the Assets 'Create' button located in the upper right corner (Figure 4).
- 2.After clicking on the 'Create' button, the Assets form appears (Figure 5a, Figure 5b).
- 3.Fill in the required inputs and click on 'Save' to create a new Asset.
- On the ‘Associations’ step (Figure 5b), the option to automatically add the new Asset to existing Products is available. This is optional.
- Similarly, the option to create/choose a tag for the Asset is optional.
- 4.After clicking on the Save button, the changes will be saved.
Figure 4. Asset create button
Figure 5a. Asset create form (Step 1)
Figure 5b. Asset create form (Step 2)
Clicking on the eye, pencil, or trash can icons located in each row of the Asset listing will allow you to view, edit, or delete existing Assets respectively.